We are open and operating under level 4 guidelines
Please take a look through our Level 4 operational process and familiarise yourself with how we will be looking after you over the coming weeks, don’t be scared of the systems we have put in place they are there to keep us all safe and keep New Zealand moving! We’re looking forward to helping you with everything car related, give us a call for anything you need.
- Jobs need to be pre-booked
- We are only taking bookings to carry out essential work for essential works(eg. Warrant of Fitness and Safety related repairs) if their is vehicle is vital for them to carry out their work.
Drop offs –
- Scan our contact tracing QR code
- When dropping off your vehicle please park outside the building
- Keys are to be left with the vehicle
- Please DO NOT cross the marked area at the workshop entrance, the area is clearly marked with hazard tape.
While your cars with us –
- We will clean the main contact areas of your vehicle with disinfectant prior to carrying out any work
- Our technicians will be using gloves and masks while working on your vehicle
- We can contact you throughout the course of the day via phone, email or text, let us know what is most convenient
- All paperwork will be emailed to you
- Our preferred method of payment during this time is bank transfer.
- We will arrange a collection time for your vehicle, the vehicle will be parked in our carpark ready to go
- All vehicles will have the contact areas disinfected prior to collection
- We will be maintaining strict social distancing, so please don’t be offended if we don’t get to close or shake your hand!
- Please make sure you scan the QR Code for the tracing system
We all have a part to play in keeping New Zealand on track, these rules are in place to help us all, please call us if we can be of any help or you have any questions, most importantly be kind and stay safe.
Michael and the team