We are open and operating under level 2 guidelines
Please take a look through our Level 2 operational process and familiarise yourself with how we will be looking after you over the coming weeks, don’t be scared of the systems we have put in place they are there to keep us all safe and get New Zealand moving! We’re looking forward to helping you with everything car related, give us a call for anything you need.
- We prefer jobs to be pre-booked so we can limit the amount of people on site at any given time
Drop offs –
- Scan our contact tracing QR code
- When dropping off your vehicle please park outside the unit if possible
- We have clearly marked a space inside the entrance to the workshop where you can drive into if there are no spaces available or if we have heavy rain
- Please DO NOT cross the marked area at the workshop entrance, the area is clearly marked with hazard tape, we will invite you through to our reception area as we are working on a one in one out system
- We have 2 meter crosses on the floor outside the office, please keep your distance
While your cars with us –
- We will clean the main contact areas of your vehicle with disinfectant prior to carrying out any work
- Our technicians will be using gloves while working on your vehicle
- We can contact you throughout the course of the day via phone, email or text, let us know what is most convenient
- All paperwork can be emailed to you
- Our preferred method of payment during this time is bank transfer or EFTPOS, the machine will be cleaned after each transaction)
- We will arrange a collection time for your vehicle, the vehicle will be parked in our carpark ready to go
- All vehicles will have the contact areas disinfected prior to collection
- We will be maintaining strict social distancing, so please don’t be offended if we don’t get to close or shake your hand!
- Please make sure you scan the QR Code for the tracing system
- We are contact tracing all of our customers
We all have a part to play in getting New Zealand back on track, these rules are in place to help us all, please call us if we can be of any help or you have any questions, most importantly be kind and stay safe.
Michael and the team